- like tiny hammers are pounding in my head
- like my head received several blows from a nerf gun
- like i’m hovering between reality and the ground. That’s when i trip (wrong day to wear heels)
- like my head is frozen solid and can’t move
- like my brain is frozen and can’t think
- like I shouldn’t do any work (of course, this feeds into getting behind)
- worried about nothing (literally: nothing)
- the dead space in my head
- in either in constant bitch-face mode or surprised face mode. i think i alternate
- unashamed of increased profanity usage beyond normal levels (this isn’t turret’s, i swear (ahhh, pardon the pun!)
- was that a pun? I don’t even know anymore
- was that a word?
- like after i take a nap. i need another
This face ಠ_ಠ pretty much sums up my expressions/feelings after this harrowing experience.